SEO/ Content Manager
MATERNITY COVER (12 MONTHS)
Our Client, the UK’s leading gift experience provider are looking to appoint an SEO and Content Manager for a 12-month maternity contract. Based in Hertfordshire you will develop a digital approach to content planning, define and drive the strategy for SEO across the business, use expert keyword optimisation and maintain editorial vision: voice, image across all content and assets.
Our exciting eCommerce client is at the top of their game and it will be your responsibility to ensure they continue to grow and improve in organic search. They need someone who is comfortable getting stuck in, able to prioritise and work flexibly as the need arises.
You will need to be available immediately for interviews and ready to start early summer.
£50 – £60k Depending on experience + lots of employee benefits & perk
- Develop SEO link building strategies
- Work with the eComm team to create solutions for new site initiatives/developments that are SEO friendly as well as drive commercial performance (SERP rankings)
- Keep up to date with industry and algorithmic changes and proactively make recommendations for updates to be made to improve site performance and ranking
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure strong and prompt delivery of SEO strategic plans
- Strong SEO & Content experience, leading the creation of content that delivers SEO objectives.
- Work closely with the PPC team to provide search synergies across both channels to optimise spend
- Quantify and track the content marketing KPIs that directly impact our business. Proactively adjust and optimize as needed to drive continuous growth of channel
- Working with our Head of Content and PR Manager, develop and implement SEO campaigns in line with the company’s objectives
- Management and development of an SEO Executive
Essential Competencies/ skills…
- You’ll have 5+ years’ experience managing SEO (including ecommerce experience) as an SEO & Content Manager (agency or client side)
- You’ll have a good understanding of paid search and the relationship with SEO
- You’ll have advanced knowledge of Excel and analytics tools including Google Analytics and ideally Adobe Analytics
- This role will suit a creative person with technical and analytical mind with a passion for all things digital.
- You are a decision maker who can champion SEO best practice
- Creative thinker with a track record in defining and delivering original content for ecommerce businesses
- You’ll naturally be interested in all things digital, so you’ll always be up-to-date on current trends and thinking
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.