Senior Website Optimisation Manager/ Senior eCommerce Development Manager
Our client is looking to appoint an exciting and newly created role as a Senior website Optimisation Manager/ Senior eCommerce Development Manager. Giving the right candidate an opportunity to really make their mark with the UK’s leading B2C gift experience provider.
Within this role you will be supported by a team of two experienced Product Owners, sitting within the Marketing department and reporting to the Head of eCommerce. The eCommerce team is made up of website merchandisers, traders, web designers and UX/ CRO specialists.
This role is based in North London, Hertfordshire and in return they are offering a salary of up 55K
In this role you will:
- Identify areas of improvement that promote increased sales and elevate customer experience
- Be responsible for the creation, delivery and success of online functionality improvements
- Focusing on and taking ownership of improving website conversion rates
- Optimisation of existing user journeys and introduction of innovative concepts
- Meeting the business sales targets through driving performance and conversions
- Using web analytics and customer insight to prioritise opportunities
- Liaising with the wider business and product owners
- Manage a team of two direct reports (Product Owners)
- Work along web trading team to ascertain customer drop out points
- Supporting live issues on current technologies, developing roadmaps and supporting product creation from conception to live.
The successful candidate will have experience within a B2C/transnational eCommerce environment with a real passion for eCommerce.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years strategic website development experience – with a focus on front end user improvements
- Previous experience using Endeca is advantageous
- Expertise in web analytics knowledge (either Adobe Analytics/ Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Have a clear understanding of UX/development teams
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.