Coniq are looking for a talented and experienced Senior International Sales Manager to join the Global Sales Team as they continue to grow.
They deliver world-class SaaS based CRM and Loyalty solutions to the bricks and mortar retail sector and this is a brand new, unique opportunity to lead on establishing a Coniq presence with top tier brands and accounts in territories outside of the UK and Europe.
They offer a competitive salary with great rewards, share options and benefits with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Based in Barbican, London, the candidate will divide their time between visiting clients across the world and attending events across this territory so flexibility to travel is a must.
The right candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a minimum of 5 years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience and a proven track record of nurturing and closing sales leads with retail organisations.
This is a unique opportunity to join a VC funded high growth SaaS business where we all share a passion to work together to build a great product and a great company. We have a unique offering with a proven business model and a top tier roster of reference clients. We are proud of our company culture; we value People, Teamwork, Diversity, Quality & Innovation and we are Passionate about what we do.
WHO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
They work with great clients, and amazing technology; and they want to make sure the world knows about what they do. They’re looking for someone who can help.
THE SENIOR SALES MANAGER THEY’RE LOOKING FOR HAS:
- A minimum of 5 years of proven enterprise SaaS sales experience, preferably within the retail sector.
- Strong sales track-record
- Fluent English language skills
- Additional language skills
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and within a sales team
- Confidence in representing Coniq at conferences and events
- Ability to travel for face to face meetings outside of the UK and Europe on a regular basis
- An understanding of shopping centre or loyalty marketing a plus
- Follow consultative sales methodologies in defining needs analysis, qualification and presenting the value proposition to potential clients
- Drive the territory pipeline and results utilising a scientific approach to the SaaS sales method
- Write and deliver great sales proposals tailored to prospective customers’ needs
- Develop local client business case studies, becoming an expert within your geographic territory
- Develop solutions-led RFP responses and new business pitches for major clients – grounded in insights and industry knowledge
- Negotiate commercial terms and contracts with prospective clients all the way through to signature of agreement
- Manage regional sales growth targets, including sales pipeline and forecast management
- Over time hire and grow a sales team within your region
- This list is not all-inclusive, and may be broadened or changed to meet our agile business needs.
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus standard bank holidays
- A strong company values framework, including paid leave for volunteering with approved charities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Gym contributions
- Free snacks and drinks
- Frequent social events
Coniq are Europe’s leading CRM and Loyalty provider for retail destinations. Coniq operates in 17 countries providing a SaaS CRM platform helps retail destinations build powerful loyalty programs to identify and engage their best customers. In a world where customer data is key to success for retailers, Coniq provides our customers with the tools to better understand their shoppers, and to deliver the right content to the right customer at the right time.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading retail destinations such as The Bicester Village Shopping Collection, VIA Outlets, Unibail Rodamco Westfield, Compagnie de Phalsbourg, LIWA Retail, and Starbucks. Over 1,600 retail brands trust and use our technology, from Nike to Gucci.