SENIOR DIGITAL INSIGHT ANALYST
Our client is the UK’s leading gift experience provider based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. Their core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners!
The Senior Digital Insights Analyst is a brand-new role and we think a fantastic opportunity for someone that loves all things digital and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of the Senior Digital Insights Analyst include:
Offering a basic salary of 50K plus 10% bonus (based on company performance), this role reports to the Marketing Director and will be working in the analytics team. Experience of Google Analytics with a customer analytics background is highly desirable. Knowledge of Tableau and PowerBi would be an advantage. In return they are offering 25 days annual leave, 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years, training and education programmes, health care, staff discount and many more!
Here are some of the day to day work projects that the Senior Digital Insights Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyse customer data to determine key improvements that can be made to their Marketing strategies.
- Translate customer need into detailed technical and functional specifications.
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the Marketing team to identify trends and customer needs.
- Analyse customers’ data, determine key performance indicators for each element of a customer experience, and then build automated performance trackers to monitor those elements on a regular basis.
- Be the product owner of their in-house customer analytics tool (the Brain) and maintain the data integrity and reliability and work with internal and external stakeholders to further enhance and develop the tool.
And now a bit about you
- Minimum of five years’ experience in web and customer analytics in an online retail environment.
- Proven ability to analyse, present and communicate concepts that drive actions and outcomes.
- Comfortable working with and manipulating massive data sets.
- Testing, measuring and validating the value of your outputs in live environments.
- Experience with building and testing algorithms using both First and Third party data would be beneficial.
- Solid technical understanding – you will need to be comfortable having technical conversations and know when to lead, when to challenge and when to ask questions.
- Experience of Google Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst required.
- Hands on experience of using Tableau/Power BI and SQL is required
- Graduate (2.1 or above) in mathematics, statistics, or computer science.
- A questioning and curious mind!
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.