SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client is a multinational corporation that offers global incentive solutions such as customer rebates, employee rewards and sales incentives and as part of their growth, they are looking for a Senior New Business Development Manager to work with their internal lead generation team and win new business for the business on a national basis.
They have a very large existing client base with blue chip firms and their breadth of solutions and products are some of the best on the Employee Benefits and Customer Incentive Loyalty program market. The latter is the focus of growth – selling prepaid cards, retailer vouchers, multistore Gift Cards and redemption claim platforms.
Their head office is based in Hertfordshire and they are offering the Senior Business Development Manager a salary of £65K –£70k Plus uncapped commission. However, you will be expected to be on the road meeting clients 80% of the time and in the office 1 or 2 days a week, for strategy meetings. Ideally you will live no more than 1.5 hours commute away from the office to feel less isolated and more part of a team.
They offer employees a comprehensive suite of competitive benefits that include:
- Car Allowance
- A choice of medical plans
- Prescription drug plans
- Vision, dental and orthodontia coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Company-paid and optional life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Parties and celebrations of success!
What you need to be successful as the Senior Business Development Manager:
- Minimum 6+ years proven sales ability working with high level targets
- Experience in the SAAS or incentives and reward industry ideal, but not essential
- Self-starter with a strategic, adaptable, approach.
- Strong and credible verbal and written communication with great presentation skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, product driven environment ideal.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
What the Senior Business Development Manager will be doing:
- To work as part of the acquisition team to help shape the strategy and focus of the team.
- To utilise the resources provided to network through contacts to win new business around the strategy outlined.
- To meet existing and new clients to sell them new products or solutions on a regular basis.
- To adapt your approach based on the feedback you get from clients and focus on areas where the team are having success.
- To attend events and networking events that support the strategy and help us win new business.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets.
- Display positive examples of the company Beliefs
- Proactively review and work within company policies, standard operating procedures, company and legislative updates to ensure you are working in line with best practice and business risk is minimised.