We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Sales Manager to join the Global Sales Team of a retail technology company in Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to help increase a presence within Europe. As the pipeline and sales increase within your territory, over time the responsibilities of this role will increase to include hiring and sales management duties within the territory.
This is an extremely exciting role to grow the international sales of the company’s world-class SaaS based CRM and Loyalty solutions to the Retail Property (Proptech) industry. Based in London, the candidate will divide their time between the London HQ, and visiting clients and attending events across your territory.
The right candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a minimum of 5 years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience and a proven track record of nurturing and closing sales leads. Fluency in a second European language is highly desirable.
This is a unique opportunity to join a VC funded high growth SaaS business as it expands globally.
Benefits include a competitive salary and commission program, including health insurance and 25 days holiday, frequent social events, collaborative working environment, working as a team to close large deals, friendly and relaxed work environment and a strong company values framework, including paid leave for volunteering with approved charities, and a great work environment filled with fun and fulfilment
Who they’re looking for
The company work with great clients, and amazing technology; and they want to make sure the world knows about what they do in our markets. They’re looking for someone who can help.
The person they’re looking for has:
- A minimum of 5 years of proven enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Strong sales track-record
- Fluent second business language is highly desirable (preferably German, French, Polish or other European language)
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and within a sales team
- Confidence in representing the company at conferences and events
- Experienced in using sales methodologies (such as The SasS Sales Method, etc.)
- Ability to travel for face to face meetings, and to visit the company HQ in London
- Experience within proptech, property or retail would be advantageous
- An understanding of shopping centre or retail marketing, loyalty marketing is a plus
The company is a VC funded high growth business where we all share a passion to work together to build a great product and a great company. They have a unique offering with a proven business model and a top tier roster of reference clients. We are proud of our company culture; we value People, Teamwork, Diversity, Quality & Innovation and we are Passionate about what we do.
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.