Senior Account Manager
Our client are Europe’s leading CRM and Loyalty provider in retail. They are a dynamic, fast-growing proptech business. Our client’s CRM platform and loyalty programmes allow shopping centres to launch a loyalty scheme and receive complex data.
Our client, based in East London, are looking for a Senior Account Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients, managing marketing campaigns and identifying opportunities to maximise accounts.
In return they are offering a competitive salary excellent benefits such as paid time off for voluntary charity work, 25 days annual leave, company pension plus many more!
- Main point of contact for clients: ensuring smooth roll-out and ongoing management of the loyalty platform
- Supporting the clients in the strategy and planning of marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients through consistent delivery of commitments
- Give regular training sessions on benefits of the loyalty platform
- Undertake analysis to provide valuable insight into client’s programme performance
- Pro-actively introduce new and relevant ideas to help the client achieve their goals
- Work closely with the business development team to drive new business and generate revenue
Skills required for Senior Account Manager…
- Enthusiastic team player who is willing to work on a wide range of tasks including marketing strategy & planning, platform support & training, research & data analysis
- Ability to deliver coherent and engaging presentations
- Professional and credible, able to build and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Strategic thinker who can use data analysis to ‘paint a picture’ of performance and identify key insights to influence future strategy
Requirements of the Senior Account Manager
- Fluent in French, English, German or Italian
- Experience of managing clients, either from an agency or technology business
- Understanding of email, CRM and loyalty marketing
- Minimum 4 years account management experience
- Ideally experience in a technology focused area or with a technology focused client
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.