Our client, based in London, are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to sell their technology to retailers in the UK and Europe.
You will need to have at least 5 selling solutions, two of which will need to be selling SaaS technology to enterprise clients. You must also be fluent in German plus French or Italian.
The successful candidate will divide their time equally between London, visiting clients and attending events across Europe. If you are self-motivated with a proven track record of nurturing and closing sales leads, then this is your opportunity to be an integral part of a great team that is supported by a very credible CEO.
They have some great clients and amazing technology, so they want to tell the world about it!
- Minimum 2 years proven enterprise SaaS sales experience
- experience in the loyalty sector is an advantage
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and within a sales team
- Confidence in representing at conferences
- Fluent German speaker plus French or Italian.
- Flexibility to travel across Europe & the UK
They have a unique offering with a proven business model, are well-funded and growing fast. They’re proud of their company culture; value their team, providing a quality service and innovation and are passionate about what they do.
In return they are offering a competitive salary, stock options and paid leave for volunteering with charities plus excellent benefits in a friendly and relaxed working environment.
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.