We are looking for a Sales Account Manager. Our client’s customers are mainly UK retailers who require strong relationship development and management.
This is a customer facing role where you will be responsible for managing a mixture of customer accounts, whilst proactively pursuing new business opportunities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal departments
- Managing accounts from conception to delivery
- Being the face of the company representing the core values externally
- Ensuring smooth transitions of new accounts by working closely with internal stakeholders
- Being able to communicate clearly to customers and offer advice on production issues
- Upsell and cross sell additional sales of product and services
- Adhere to procedures and ensure work and results are aligned with SLA’s
- Displaying the highest levels of customer service
- Creating and managing customer reports
You will need:
- Knowledge or experience of working in a production-based environment
- To be a skilled account manager (at least 3 years)
- Demonstrable experience of managing high volume customer accounts.
- At ease with business development with existing customers
- Be confident at project tracking, internal process control and have effective planning
- An eye for detail and confident at managing to a high level of quality
- An excellent communicator – internally and externally
Salary & location – if you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by filling out the form below and attaching your CV.
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.