Our client is the UK’s leading gift experience provider based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. Their core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners! With amazing new offices, our client is a household brand name, creating experiences for everyone young and old!
The Project Manager is a brand-new role and we think a fantastic opportunity for someone that loves all things project management and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
The Project Manager role is offering a basic salary of 40-45K, this role reports to the IT Director and will be working with other teams, predominantly collaborating with the e-commerce team. You will need to understand IT technology, be very comfortable working with Agile methodology and be able to juggle multi projects as the same time. 5+ years project manager experience is essential with online retail / e-commerce experience and advantage. Experience of using project management tools (VSTS, Jira) also desirable! In return they are offering: 25 days annual leave, 4 weeks sabbatical after 5 years, health care, child care, staff discount and many more!
About the role:
The Project Manager will enable efficient delivery of business solutions by managing strategic projects in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and project management skills, with a demonstrated history of working within a multi-channel environment.
- Work with IT Director and the trade team to identify key projects
- Prioritize projects based on detailed cost benefit analysis focusing on actual P&L benefit for the business
- Produce project plans, risks, issue logs and status reports
- Strong experience working with internal and external stakeholders. Building and maintaining solid working relationships
- Ensure accurate estimation of project costs, resources required and duration
- Define and circulate detailed project plans and assign responsibilities to key stakeholders
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to avoid scope creep of projects
- Facilitate timely and detailed specification of the projects
- Run regular project update meetings to keep all stakeholders focused on the key deliverables
- Deliver projects on time and on budget, liaising with various departments as needed
- Ensure deliverables are as per the specification and meet business requirements
- Ensure full user acceptance testing is delivered to a high standard
- Provide a post project report highlighting key learnings, issues faced, comparison of planned vs actual benefits and budgeted vs actual costs
And now a bit about you
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in an e-Commerce business
- Project Management certification – with previous experience of leading projects using Agile or similar methodologies
- Background knowledge of programming languages and testing procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution/management
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience of using project management tools (VSTS, Jira)
Due to the high volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.