SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Our client is an established agency with the widest range of incentives, rewards and benefits solutions, based in London, they are looking for a talented and fun experienced Product Manager who can also act as the champion for their key employee benefit solution platforms.
This person will act as a bridge across all functions, as subject matter expert, driving engagement and supporting internal and external customer needs. They are looking for a high-performing professional interested in joining the team to support delivery of their innovation strategy.
- You will have experience of managing technology or eCommerce technology platforms and APPS would be useful.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- 5 years + in product management and innovation project management with a proven track record of successfully controlling and delivering multiple projects of varying disciplines
- Visionary: can come up with a product vision which motivates, inspires and drives the team. Aligns the product vision with company’s vision or mission
In return they are offering £62k + £5k bonus as well as 20 days annual leave and other excellent benefits!
The Product Manager Role…
As product manager, you will be responsible for the commercial performance for your solution platforms. Key to this will be coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of innovation projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered successfully to meet time, quality and cost targets, realising measurable benefits and thereby ensuring satisfied customers and providing a foundation for repeat business.
As the Product owner you will define product features, maintain touch point experience, and manage product life cycle activity from start to finish, including product launches, as well as pricing, research, market and competitor intelligence.
- Project manage to execute solutions development and core maintenance initiatives, adhering to project methodologies (such as Agile), documentation and structured approach including:
- End to end internal and external user process flows with Business Analyst
- Governance, stakeholder lobbying
- RAG performance tracking and monitoring
- Escalating issues and risks and proposed recommendations to the business as needed
- Developing and adapting the product vision
- Work with user experience experts to ensure the best customer journey is delivered
- Writing new user stories, splitting user stories which are too big
- Specifying acceptance criteria for each user story and writing acceptance test
- Ambassador to serve as the internal and external evangelist for the solutions proposition across the business, shaping and driving optimum customer experiences with holistic, compelling proposition cultivation across the full marketing mix and user end to end journey along the touch points
- Understanding of competitive and market leading features, functionality to benchmark solutions effectively
- Observing, learning about, contacting and analysing customers and end users of the product innovation
- Deciding what to build and what not, define MVP and phasing approach with SMART objectives
- Creation of customer centric solutions road maps (short and long term)to maximise retention and acquisition opportunities
- Giving feedback to the digital and development team during the sprint to the work accomplished by the development team about their process and interactions
- Consider web responsive and mobile first solutions
- Educating project development team to connect them with the product and its customers to make informed decisions together
- Tighten every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk and test with customers)
- Proactively identify ideas to feed the Innovation Funnel to drive growth for innovation and /or alternative channels (competitor and market landscape, alternative industries, other countries in our client’s network, customer insights (front line staff, research etc.).
- Exchanging constantly with other product owners in the organisation
- Playing with the product
- Continuously reviewing the touch points across Affiliate, Client and Beneficiary audiences, challenging to drive optimum user experience and satisfaction
- Tracking innovation success, return on investment and documenting lessons learnt
- Learning and refining innovations product’s whole value stream, like procurement upstream and marketing and sales downstream
- Measuring progress (e.g. value delivered to customers in each sprint)
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.