Marketing Account Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Account Manager to join our clients growing team. To lead on the communication of what the company does and what they offer, through taking the lead on all marketing activity and nurture some of their client accounts.
This rare opportunity allows you to become part of a fast-paced team in a unique tech start-up. They are the UK’s first ever renter perks and engagement platform, which is on the brink of becoming a recognised industry name. They are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit to join their team, in a very supportive learning environment.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Benefits Include; Membership to our employee rewards programme- gym, retail and cinema savings, 28 days flexible holiday (bank holidays included in this),1 flexible working day a week
- Creating engaging, topical content to promote via our internal and external communications channels
- Supporting team at industry events
- Managing and nurturing client accounts
- Developing and implanting creative communication campaigns to drive demo requests of our platform
- Responsible for marketing activity- writing blog posts, e-marketing campaign via ActiveCampaign
- Oversee all digital marketing efforts – Facebook Ads, LinkedIn and Twitter promotions
- Managing our social media platforms and identifying opportunities to grow our existing follower base
- Working with clients to ensure they are successfully communicating all the benefits of the platform to their renters
This role is well suited to someone who has;
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Can work proactively, managing their own workload independently
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in communications role (digital marketing, marketing, PR, comms, content writing, with some experience of account management)
- Experience using marketing tools
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and illustrator desirable, but not essential
- Excellent copy-writing skills and attention to detail
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.