Our fast-growing client provides a SaaS based employee recognition / reward & retail discount platform that helps businesses better connect with employees by showing them appreciation in a positive and engaging way. It is a fast-paced environment and extremely innovative so is the ideal place to progress quickly, learn on the job and is suited to someone hungry to develop and progress. This is a newly created role, based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
This is a very hands-on, customer facing, account management role, assisting clients with the onboarding process from a technical and end user point of view to ensure ROI. This role would suit someone who is technologically minded and has a customer facing background.
3-4 years’ experience managing SaaS implementation projects, managing multiple projects and experience of working with large clients (100+ employees) is highly desirable.
In return you will receive up to 40K pa basic salary, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, 3% (employer) pension scheme, access to their reward platform & training and development opportunities
Within this role, your day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- Identify requirements to manage the project implementation process
- Define, own and optimise the end-to-end project
- Plan project schedules and implementation windows, ensuring the smooth and consistent expectation management
- Provide support to the sales team during the pre-sales cycle to give clients insight into implementation process, providing guidance on how potential challenges may be resolved
- Working with the clients directly to identify users and non-users and activity
- Liaise with all internal departments to understand operational considerations and system configuration needs whilst managing the client expectations.
- Keep abreast of KPIs and reports
- Ensure efficient and effective system configuration, development, testing and implementation
- Make recommendations during the onboarding process to utilise product line, whilst maximizing operational efficiencies
- Develop detailed project and training documentation for the Account Management team
- 3-4 years’ experience managing SaaS implementation projects
- Expert-level project management skills plus experience managing multiple projects
- Experience of working with large clients (>100 employees)
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Proven ability to own both the implementation process and the actual implementation for clients
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.