Our client is an exciting fin-tech start up and are on a mission to reinvent rewards with a radical new approach that is product and API-led. It helps their clients to enter a world of real-time optimisation with immediate revenue and operational benefits. They’re transforming how we send and spend money with a commitment to unlocking consumer value. They’re are a young company that have already made an impressive stamp on the industry with a portfolio of clients that include Sky, Vodafone, Coinbase, Amazon and Nike.
They’re looking for a technical minded Implementation Manager to join the team based in central London. In return they’re offering up to £45k with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
You’ll be working with well-known brands and corporate partners such as Vouchercodes.co.uk, Perkbox and Coinbase, to manage and lead end-to-end product implementation projects.
- Identify requirements to manage the project implementation process
- Define, own and optimise the end-to-end project
- Plan project schedules and implementation windows, ensuring the smooth and consistent expectation management
- Provide support to the sales team during the pre-sales cycle to give clients insight into implementation process, providing guidance on how potential challenges may be resolved
- Liaise with Sales, Product Manager, QA’s and Account Managers to understand operational considerations and system configuration needs
- Ensure efficient and effective system configuration, development, testing and implementation
- Make recommendations during the onboarding process to utilise product line, whilst maximizing operational efficiencies
- Develop detailed project and training documentation for the Account Management team
- 3-4 years’ experience managing SaaS implementation projects
- Expert-level project management skills plus experience managing multiple projects
- Experience of working with large clients (>100 employees)
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Proven ability to own both the implementation process and the actual implementation for clients
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities
What’s in for you?
- Up to 45k plus employee options, pension, quarterly bonuses, 25 days annual leave plus excellent benefits including monthly employee recognition award £200 e-gift card of your choice, cycle to work scheme and shopping discounts
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.