The UK’s leading gift experience provider are looking for a forward-thinking individual who is passionate about customers and communicating with them. You should be confident that you will prove to become one of the main driving forces within their experienced online marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, and as Head of CRM you’ll be responsible for delivering the knowledge and understanding of everything relating to their customers and using that knowledge to drive the business forward. You will be responsible for leading the Marketing CRM strategy for two brands.
The successful candidate will have good experience within a B2C ecommerce retail environment with good experience of working with analytics, ESP’s and database query tools. You will have a solid understanding of GDPR related aspects of CRM and strong people management skills.
This role is based in North London, Hertfordshire and in return they are offering an attractive package plus excellent benefits…
Your main objective will be to:
- Grow revenue through engagement, retention and loyalty of customers
- Implement a data driven approach to hit defined KPIs
- Take bold decisions based on sound customer insights to drive customer engagement, loyalty and retention through all CRM channels
- Gather all customer insights and translate this feedback into actionable recommendations – NPS, customer reviews
- Continually optimise the customer journey and to identify new opportunities for growth
- Guide and develop the CRM team (currently a team of three)
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2C ecommerce retail environment, managing complex email marketing campaigns
- Strong people manager
- Good technical knowledge with previous experience of analytics, ESPs and database query tools
- Good understanding and previous ownership for all GDPR related aspects of CRM
- Creative and passionate about looking for new ways to enhance the customer experience
- Strong analytical skills
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.