Customer Success Manager – Reward and Recognition
Our client provides world-class employee recognition programs that drive behavioural change and improve performance. They are looking for a Customer Success Manager to ensure client longevity and growth by identifying opportunities, creating customer satisfaction and implementing best technology strategies for your clients.
Based in modern offices in central London, offering up to £40k plus commission and excellent benefits.
- Positive and professional manner
- Self-motivated and able to organise own time by prioritising workload
- Ability to identify a desired outcome, considering positive and negative impacts that might affect achievement and coming up with strategies to achieve results
- Openly engage in constructive conflict of ideas
- Be a change agent using key soft skills and advocacy
- Work with the Implementation Manager to ensure clean post launch handover of new client programs
- Monitor shortfalls in budget and program engagement
- Proactively identify new opportunities for revenue growth within existing client portfolio through up-selling of additional program features and products/services
- Monitor customer experience and ensure retention by building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Compile program scorecards, performance and reporting data for client portfolio and client review meetings
- Maintain complete and accurate client records in Salesforce CRM
- Understand each client’s program features, capabilities, goals and areas of improvement
- Collaborate with BDMs to prepare proposals, pitches, tenders and presentations
- Attend industry events
- Global Reward System (GRS)
- P2M Silos
- Jira ticketing / Desk.Com ticketing
- Basecamp Project Management
- Salesforce CRM
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.