Our client is looking for a Corporate Business Development Manager (home based and in London). This role is focused on generating new business and product growth to expand the corporate division of the business. The role requires the development and management of a significant prospect list, converting to new business in line with budget expectations. Our client has a suite of products to enable businesses reward and recognise employees/members and to engage in promotions. These include solutions based on closed and open loop gift cards.
In return our client is offering the Corporate Business Development Manager a salary of £40000 – £45000 plus commission and other benefits. They have recently launched new products and they are growing profitability which will offer internal opportunities.
Knowledge of the Corporate B2B market including:
- Employee solutions
- Promotional systems
- Knowledge of the UK Open and Closed Loop Gift Card marketplace
- Excellent written and presented communication skills
- Sales/Key account management experience
- IT literate
For each corporate partner the Corporate Business Development Manager is responsible for the following:
- Creating and managing an active prospect list
- Signing agreements with new customers
- Creating proposals
- Identifying new product and service opportunities for our client and contributing to strategic projects
- Liaison with internal stakeholders such as sales, IT, Implementations, Operations, Finance etc
- Representing the business at relevant industry events – such as IMA – including presenting
- Working inclusively with the Corporate team
- Developing a good knowledge of products and services
- Ensuring that you are aware and familiar with all policies and procedures.
- Following all organisation policies and procedures including Security and Quality.
The role is home based with a high expectancy of face to face time with prospects and wider networking. In addition to travelling to prospects and clients, there is a requirement to travel to participate in meetings/events in other locations UK & Europe (including overnight stays).
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.