Our client is a global performance improvement company and is looking to strengthen its Business Development team. It is particularly interested to hear from applicants with a demonstrable track record of sales success in a marketing agency (or similar) environment. Such as the Performance Improvement, Employee Engagement and Live Events sector. Experience of working within the automotive sector is compulsory.
- You must be a confident, eloquent sales professional with gravitas.
- Results focussed with ambition to win.
- Courageous and intelligent, a pedigree of your time.
- You must thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- You shall have experience of managing major, multi- million-pound accounts with the confidence to help with new business pitches to bring them to a win
Client Relationship Directors are responsible for clients assigned to them and with achieving growth at both income and net profit level. This is not an order-taking role and the job holder will be judged by achievement of ambitious Client Growth Plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- To lead and take full accountability for the strategic planning of assigned accounts.
- To identify and pursue opportunities and new relationships at all levels within assigned accounts, working collaboratively with appropriate internal specialists.
- To identify, qualify and close the business opportunities identified.
- To lead the design of client proposals, creating compelling solutions that meet client needs, enabling us to win business competitively, and deliver appropriate levels of profit to the business.
- To deliver against agreed financial targets and to provide accurate reports of progress towards these including orders, quotes and pipeline.
You will enjoy a competitive salary of between 60K and 70K plus a performance-related bonus scheme and a car allowance, as well as a range of benefits. You’ll also get to work as part of a supportive and driven team in a company where the culture is to work hard, share the rewards and celebrate as a family!
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.