Our client is an established agency with the widest range of incentives, rewards and benefits solutions and their innovation team is expanding!
Based in London, they are looking for a talented and fun experienced Business Analyst (BA) who can take charge of projects and deliver results that will add value to the business.
The ideal candidate will be working with product innovation owners on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves business processes. You will need a strong BA background and have experience in user story creation, processes mapping, testing and coding. The successful candidate will understand the impact of what they are doing and be processes oriented.
In return they are offering £55k + £5k bonus, 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service) plus excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, innovative, Agile team, where you’ll be able to use your analytical skills and foresight to build complex platforms that enhance customer experience.
- Support the product innovation platform owners
- Determining the requirements strategy (both functional and non-functional), including defining the business problem and primary objectives of new solutions
- Gathering, writing, splitting and updating Jira with user stories and use cases
- Creating detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) as required and translating them into functional specifications and process models that portray specific business needs
- Offer on-going support by organizing the backlog, determining functionality per release and make sure that each sprint delivers the value to the business
- Analyse and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows mapped across all the relevant audiences and scenarios fulfilled by existing and proposed innovation solution
- Work with solution architects to ensure new builds meet the business demand. Bridge business to technical communications in analysis and planning stages of software development
- Providing analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation as required
- Contributing to project plans, support defining project requirements by identifying project milestones and phases
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports and documenting recommending actions
- Estimating costs, benefit and time requirements of innovation projects including risks, predicting potential problems and return on investment for shareholders
- Supporting implementation and participate in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing with comprehensive E2E test cases (created by BA) at the application and multi-application levels
- Understand system capabilities. Create and maintain technical user cards in JIRA to support innovation build
- Identify business trends utilising real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to product innovation owners and then follow-up on all results
- Work in an AGILE manner
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
Key skills and experience required:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst with a solid background and experience in business analysis, system design, configuration and user stories and testing. Ability to produce functional/non-functional designs
- 3+ years of experience in Access, Excel (Advanced), Visio, MS Project and JIRA
- 3+ years of customer interfacing and application integration projects experience
- 3+ years in project management including experience in risk management
- Experience of software development methodologies and industry best practice
- Understanding of development processes – SDLC, must be very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues
- Have the ability to interpret requirements with proven practice in process modeling techniques underpinned by detailed analytical abilities with a view for future change
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.