Brand Success Manager
Our client is an exciting fintech start-up that is leading the way in the gift card market. They’re rapidly expanding and building a new business category so they need a retail brand success manager.
They’re looking for a technically minded and commercially savvy brand success manager to lead on helping their brand partners grow. You’ll be working with many of the world’s leading brands (Amazon, Nike, Uber) and will have autonomy and ownership of your brands in a fun working environment. This is a great opportunity if you are ambitious and keen to learn professionally as you will be a key member of a passionate and driven team of professionals.
Based in modern offices in Central London and they are offering a competitive salary plus other benefits!
- Acting as the first point of contact for brand partner day to day needs
- Build commercial models and proposals to achieve market leading discounts
- Collaborating with brand partners to maximise revenue opportunities
- Generating opportunities with brand partners for expansion into new markets
- Building educational materials and communicating the merits of API connectivity
- Identifying and recruiting new brands
- Negotiating terms of business and renewal contracts
- Conducting performance review and retail training
- Work with the marketing team to ensure brand offers and collateral is communicated
- Work with brand partners to build calendarised promotional opportunities
- Minimum 5 years customer success experience with both large enterprise and small corporate clients, preferably within the retail industry
- Experience selling or account managing clients using financial and software products (SaaS)
- Proven track record of customer success, growth and retention
What’s in it for you?
|● Competitive salary|
● Employee Share Options
● Pension scheme
● Quarterly bonuses
|· Cycle to work scheme|
· Benefits portal discounts of up to 12%
· 25 days annual leave
· Flexible hours / work from home when needed
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.