GCVA Conference 2020 – Driving the Industry Forward.
The countdown is on for the UK Gift Card & Voucher Association’s (GCVA) Conference 2020 – the flagship industry event of the year. If you only attend one conference this year, make sure it’s this one! Everything you need to know about the gift card industry over two full days and an opportunity network with 400 industry professionals from the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Standard rate booking ends 31 January, so book now to get the best rate.
Here’s a sneak preview of some of the highlights:
- Introducing GCVA 101 – everything you need to know about the industry from starting a gift card programme to B2B and international marketing
- Networking Hub sponsored by Blackhawk Network
- The Gift Card Lab returns on Day 1 – includes:
- Hot topics: Tax/Legal/Brexit
- Hot topics: Talking about your generation
- Uncovering your programme’s profitability and deploying the right tools
- Opening night party at the Book Club, Shoreditch E2 in partnership with Fiserv
- Day 2 highlights:
- Valuing the UK industry report and white paper
- “Reimagination” presented by Mark Essex and James Wallman
- Saving the planet – what it means to the industry?
- GCVA’s Got Talent – innovation from GCVA members, & much, much more!
To find out more about the GCVA and become a member click here
The UK Gift Card & Voucher Association was established as a trade body to represent the key players in what is today a c£6 billion gift card and stored value solutions market.
With 90 members representing key retailers, issuers and suppliers the GCVA’s main objective is to provide a platform and infrastructure for the industry and to raise the profile and use of gift cards and vouchers within the UK.
- Networking opportunities, events and annual conference
- Invaluable insights into the market through regular sharing of research & data
- Information sharing platforms to understand the market, its players, new innovations and products
- Updates and briefings on all the latest legislation, VAT and regulatory information
- Thought leadership and advocacy to positively position the industry with key stakeholders
- The voice of the industry maximising PR & media on behalf of our members
- Providing a platform for members to reach and engage customers
To find out more about becoming a member visit: http://www.ukgcva.co.uk/becomeamember.html