Our East London based client are Europe’s leading CRM and Loyalty provider for retail. They are a dynamic, fast-growing proptech business providing CRM platforms and loyalty programs to shopping centres and provide complex data to drive customer footfall.
They are looking for an Account Director who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients and managing a team of 3, creating marketing campaigns, identifying opportunities and delivering the appropriate product / marketing solutions.
In return they are offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as paid time off for voluntary charity work, 25 days annual leave, company pension plus many more!
Key Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Main point of contact for senior representatives of key clients. Leading Account Managers and Account Execs, supporting your team in the delivery of their commitments
- Be the voice of the client within the business and work with the delivery team to design and deliver new technological solutions
- Confidence to work with C-level clients, build long term relationships growing accounts by identifying and targeting opportunities
- Undertaking analysis to provide valuable insight into the clients’ programme performance
- Work closely with the business development team to drive new business and deliver opportunities to generate additional revenue from existing clients
- Managing the process of renewing and negotiating contracts with their largest clients (£1m+/year) Skills required for Account Director…
- Enthusiastic team player who is willing to work on a wide range of tasks including marketing strategy, planning, platform support, training, research and data analysis • Ability to deliver engaging presentations to clients
- Professional and credible, able to build and develop relationships
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Strategic thinker who can use data analysis to ‘paint a picture’ of performance and identify key insights to influence future strategy Requirements for the Account Director
- Strong understanding of email, CRM and loyalty marketing
- Minimum 6-8 years Account Management experience in loyalty/SaaS
- Experience in a technology focused area or with a technology focused client
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.