Our client are Europe’s leading CRM and Loyalty provider for retail destinations. Their CRM platform and loyalty programme allows shopping centres to launch a loyalty scheme that gathers complex big data on consumer behaviour.
Due to expansion, they’re looking for a Technical Account Director based in Dubai who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in the Middle East. You’ll drive the launch of new clients, rolling out CRM/loyalty programs, managing marketing campaigns, identifying revenue opportunities and delivering product/marketing solutions.
This is a fast-growing and diverse environment which will require you to work autonomously and be comfortable in sometimes working with limited direct support / management. You will be required to work in Abu Dhabi on a weekly basis and travel to London to meet with the team when needed.
In return they are offering a competitive salary and will cover all travel expenses.
- Coordinate delivery of projects in the Middle East, ensuring smooth roll-out and ongoing management of the loyalty platform
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Support clients in strategy and planning of marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Deliver training sessions on the functionality and benefits of the loyalty platform
- Analysis to provide valuable insight into client’s program performance
- Pro-actively introduce new and relevant ideas to help the client achieve their goals
- Work directly with the EVP/GM Middle East to aid in on-boarding new business
- Assist senior management to hire and build a team for the Dubai office
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player that enjoys the excitement of a startup environment
- Willing to take on varied duties, including account management, project management and technical pre-sales support
- Self-motivated and enjoys operating with limited line management
- Excellent communication – written and verbal in English and ideally Arabic
- Ability to create and deliver clear and engaging presentations
- Professional and credible
- Organised and reliable with proven account management and administration skills
- Strategic thinker who can use data analysis to ‘paint a picture’ of performance and identify key insights to influence future strategy
- Fluent in English
- Experience of managing clients in an agency or technology business
- Understanding of email, CRM and loyalty marketing
- Minimum 8 years account management experience
- Experience in managing a technology focused client
- Experience of working in the Middle East
- Willing and able to work and live in Dubai / Abu Dhabi and travel to London
Our client believes in a relaxed, focused working environment. They work regular hours, have a weekly company-wide meeting to keep us aligned, and generally believe we’re all pushing in the same direction.
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.